Saturday, July 30, 2011

PUBLIC NOTICE - The Hijacking of the Trade Not Aid Mission

By: Ken O'Keefe

As the founder and Managing Director for the Samouni Project and Aloha Palestine CIC, the social enterprises that form the partnership of the Trade Not Aid Mission (TNA Mission) to Gaza, I must declare that a hostile takeover of the TNA Mission is currently underway. The primary instigators of this takeover are Catherine (Cate) Myles and Saeb Shaath. The latter going from no formal position or significant contribution, financially or otherwise to this mission, to being the leader of a “committee” that effectively renders my position as leader redundant. For the record, this committee is the primary vehicle for a blatant power grab.


I cannot deny that this takeover attempt is a direct result of my atrocious character judgment, specifically my entrusting one Catherine Myles as my “personal assistant” and accountant. Believing in her sincerity, TNA Mission funds were channeled to Ms. Myles with direction from myself to carry out certain tasks. Among those tasks was the purchase and registration of TNA Mission vehicles, these include a full sized coach and a mobile office mini-bus, both specifically designated for the Samouni Project, along with an 18-ton truck to be used as the primary trading vehicle for Aloha Palestine. In my failure to verify registration details however, these vehicles were fraudulently registered in the name of Catherine Myles, rendering them her personal property. The level of deception and pre-meditation for this takeover is ever clear to me now, and it relied upon the fraudulent registration of these vehicles in the name of Catherine Myles.


Knowing she was the legal owner of the vehicles, Police were called by Ms. Myles in order to protect her property as the vehicles and cargo secured for the Trade Not Aid Mission were taken against my will to a destination unknown. To be 100% clear, these vehicles have been literally hijacked from the mission and are now controlled by people who conspired to subvert myself from within the mission.

I apologize to every supporter of this mission, to the people of Palestine and everyone distracted from more important matters. But I also call on you to effect justice and the end of this takeover once and for all.

Regardless of these developments I shall remain a diligent, loyal worker for Palestinian justice, as well as an honorary member of the Samouni family. I continue to have the families full support as the leader of this mission. Samouni family members will be joining this mission and so I urge those involved in this fraud to distance yourself from it and condemn this takeover in the interest of the vehicles and cargo being returned without delay.


Mona Samouni announcing support for Trade Not Aid Mission in Gaza.

The following people require specific mention for their role in this takeover, they took the vehicles and aid and are ultimately coordinating and facilitating this takeover. Cath Jenkins, Jez Cuthbert, Allison Hubbard, Catherine Myles, Doug Myles and Saeb Shaath.

Leicester.

No comments:

Post a Comment